Basic garments that must be in a man’s closet
Men are more concerned about their style each time, so many of them spend much money trying to add new clothes to their closet, but in this article we will show you how it is not necessary, the most important is to invest wisely in basic garments that will make you look very stylish.
“Among the basic garments that should always be part of a man’s closet, there are the jeans which are comfortable, resistant and easy to combine for the daily outfits”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
Here are some of the basic garments that men should keep on their wardrobe. Do you have some of these?:
- White shirt – This is one of the most basic garments on a man’s wardrobe, so you can actually have more than one in different styles. White shirts look just as well with dress pants than with jeans.
- Jeans – This is one of the favorite choices for men, as they can move free with a pair of jeans, and they are very resistant, so they can do hard work and look well dressed with them. But make sure you choose the right model according to your body type and style.
- Plaid shirts – You can wear these types of t-shirts with many different pants as long as they have neutral colors.
- Suits – Always make sure you have at least one good suit as you will sooner or later need it.
- T-shirts – Black and white t-shirts are part of the basics, to wear under your shirts or alone with your jeans for casual looks.
“It is important to keep denim garments on a closet as you can make different combinations with them every day, denim is a very versatile fabric that will go well with any color or any other fabrics”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.