How to combine your jeans with high heels?
We love wearing jeans, as they are versatile and very comfortable, so you can practically wear them with any tops you want, and also any footwear you choose, but in this article we will show you an amazing way to combine them with high heels.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, advised about this topic: “Jeans offer many different characteristics that make them unique, they are easy to combine, resistant and very affordable, so that is why they have become more popular each day”.
Here are some suggestions as to how to combine your jeans with high heels:
- If you like wearing your jeans with booties, make sure they are visible. If your jeans are too long, you can always make a simple cuff at the hem.
- Your high heels in nude tones look amazing with distressed jeans.
- Your skinny jeans will look incredible if you combine them with black pointy heels, your legs will look longer and your shape will be more stylish.
- If you like wearing boyfriend jeans, try them with a pair of high-heeled sandals, this will create a perfect balance between a boyish garment and a sexy finish on your feet.
- Your red pumps will look amazing when you combine them with a pair of jeans in a dark navy color.
- If you want to look taller but would not like to reveal your secret, then combine your high heels with flare jeans that will cover most part of your shoes.
- Colorful pumps will also look great when you combine them with a pair of jeans with raw hems.
“There are plenty of different ways to combine a pair of jeans, not only with many different tops, but also with all type of footwear”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.