Wearing a denim jacket all week long
Whether you are a fan of denim or you are not that fond of it, there are two fabric clothes made of denim that should not be missing in your closet: a pair of jeans and a denim jacket, and we will dedicate this article to the latter showing you the different outfits you can make with it to wear it all weekend long.
“Denim offers a unique versatility, this makes it very easy to find a different denim garment and add it to the daily outfits as this fabric combines with everything”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
A denim jacket is a timeless garment, you can wear it all year long if you want and it is the perfect complement for your daily outfits. If you want to know how to combine it and wear it all weekend long, check out these tips:
- Monday – Wear a nice skirt in an intense color and combine it with a top in neutral tones, complement your outfit with your denim jacket and choose your favorite pumps.
- Tuesday – If you want to leave formality aside wear a simple blouse with culottes and your denim jacket to create a good balance.
- Wednesday – A skirt under the knee with a striped blouse and your denim jacket will make you look amazing. Do not forget that the accessories are also very important.
- Thursday – We are getting closer to the weekend so you might want to choose a sport style. Combine your jeans with a denim jacket and your favorite sneakers.
- Friday – For casual Fridays anything will look good with your denim jacket and you can still wear it at night if you go out.
- Saturday – It is a good day to try denim on denim, look for denim shorts or your favorite jeans and pair them with your denim jacket.
- Sunday – A maxi dress is not only comfortable; it gives you a relaxed but very stylish look, especially when you combine it with a denim jacket.
Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal also added: “When we talk about denim the possibilities to create new looks are endless”.