Most important fashion designers in the world
There are many designers that have influenced the fashion world significantly, but today we will tell you more about those designers that have left a mark with their designs.
“Designers understand the importance of creating masterpieces, there is many people who loves fashion styles and wait impatiently for every new release and runaways”, says Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Exclusiveness, prices, recognition on some of the most famous fashion shows, these are only some examples of what these designers have reached with their designs, making us all dreaming on wearing more than one of their outfits:
- Oscar de la Renta – He is famous for his versatility, this word is perfect to describe his work as a designer.
- Donatella Versace – She tried to stay away from the exuberance of the fashion world, but nowadays she is one of the most important designers who dresses celebrities.
- Carolina Herrera – She and her designs have always been famous for how sophisticated they are.
- Jean Paul Gaultier – Known as the “rebellious boy” of French fashion, this designer started on this branch empirically, he did not have formal studies, but his innate talent made him become one of the most known designers of the world.
- Dolce & Gabbana – The beauty of their designs is really shocking, as well as the controversy they generate with their publicity.
- Giorgio Armani – Always keeping a sober style on his designs, Armani’s creations are considered as the best choice for glamorous occasions. They complement their style with more products as they are not only dedicated to design of garments.
“These designers are passionate with their job, this has been a key for them to be some of the most famous and recognized designers in the world”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal about this topic.
If you want to know more about the denim world, visit us at http://denimandjeansblog.com/