Importance of ecommerce nowadays
Internet has become a basic tool for many of our daily activities; the ecommerce is an example of this, a method used to buy or sale products, goods or services using Internet to do this, which would basically by trading online.
“Technology is advancing so fast that we need to adjust to it and run to be up to date with it, ecommerce is a new way or making the go on shopping, which many people looking to make their purchases in an easy and quick way are using now, as they do not have to leave their homes”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim.
Here are some of the main advantages of the ecommerce:
- 24/7 availability to customers
- There are no geographical barriers
- Competitiveness regarding the traditional trade
- Improving communication.
- Extending your business to new customers
There are different types of ecommerce such as:
- B2B – This is a business to business trade, where companies trade with other organizations.
- B2C – This is used for companies trading with their customers, which is the most common type of ecommerce.
- B2G – Enterprises use the B2G to offer their services to the government
- C2B – This is a type of commerce where a consumer sells to business second-hand product
- C2C – This is used to trade between individuals, when consumers buy any type of products and sell them to other customers.
The above are only some examples of the ecommerce working as of today; however, depending of the nature of a company or the way to buy materials, finished products or services, there can also be different type of trades.
“Ecommerce makes it easy to acquire products or services faster than the traditional business, a great tool that many people is taking advantage of”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal.
If you want to know more news about the business world, you can visit us at: http://manufacturersbusiness.com/