Jeans + sandals: The winner combination for your summer outfits
Summer is very close, so we wanted to get ready for this very hot season and propose an excellent combination that you can even start trying out now: your jeans and sandals. Check out this article as we will tell you how to combine them and look incredible.
“Jeans are perfect for any season, so you can wear them on hot or cold weather by changing the tops and footwear you wear them with”, said Salomon Juan Marcos Villarreal, president of Grupo Denim, about this topic.
The following options will show you how to combine your sandals with the jeans on your closet this summer:
- Distressed jeans can work for a semi-formal look if you combine them correctly, like wearing them with flat sandals and the right accessories, such as sunglasses, belts and hats.
- The cropped flare jeans are a trend for the season, so combine them with nude pumps and a silk top for a very chic look.
- You can also wear your jeans at the office if you combine them with the correct tops, such as complementing your outfit with a white shirt and a blazer and wearing black or red sandals to keep it professional.
- Strappy sandals are perfect to keep your feet fresh and they combine perfectly with your cropped jeans.
- Your skinny jeans, a bodysuit and sandals are a perfect combination for a date. You will look very sexy with this look.
- Remember to keep it neat, so if you are ready to start wearing your jeans with sandals, do not forget the pedicure first.
“There are plenty of different ways to combine a pair of jeans, as they do not only combine with every color and textile, but they also look way with many different shoes at any season”, added Salomon Juan Marcos Villareal.